Fruity Sevai Kheer
Sevai (i.e. wheat vermicelli) - 1 Cup (Cup of size 200 ml.)
Milk - 4 Cups (i.e. total 800 ml.)
Black Dates - 5
Readymade Mango Pulp (evaporated and thickened) - 5 teaspoons - approximately 25 g
Ghee - 1 Tablespoon to saute Sevai and 1/4th Teaspoon to saute Black Dates
Sugarfree Natura - 45 g (i.e. total 90 level spoons - by the spoon given in the bottle of Sugarfree Natura)
Almonds and Cashews - 4 to 5 - for garnishing
- Remove the seeds in the Black Dates fruits.
- Add 1/4th teaspoon Ghee in a pan and turn the flame on, saute the 5 Black Dates in the ghee and then put it in the dish for cooling.
- After cooling of Black Dates crush it well and keep it aside.
- Add 1 Tablespoon Ghee in pan and turn the flame on.
- Pour the 1 cup of Sevai (i.e. Wheat Vermicelli) in Ghee and saute it.
- Then add 3 cups of milk in the sevai, stir it with spoon and boil it well. Then turn off the flame.
- Now add first the crushed Black dates (approx. 25 g) in the pan and mix it well with the spoon.
- Then add 5 teaspoon Mango Pulp (evaporated and thickened) which is approx. 25 g. Mix it well with the spoon.
- Then add 45 g Sugarfree Natura in it and mix it well.
- Then add remaining 1 cup milk in the pan and turn the flame on to just make the kheer hot. Mix it well and immediately turn the flame off.
- Garnish the Kheer with Cashews and Almonds. Now it is ready to serve.
- Serve the kheer in Bowls.
Note - This post is written as an entry for contest 'Sugar Free Dessert Challenge'.
Note - Before eating or using any packed food, reading all the information on that pack of food and taking information about it’s ingredients and the effects of those ingredients on health is suggested. Also close observation of any packed food before further use is suggested.